Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Music Memories

Ever listened to a song and thought of that special someone? Well as of late, I've started listening to music on my way back home. And I've realized that every song I listen to reminds me of someone in my life.

There's a song that was supposed to be played when I entered the house on that special day.

There's a song that takes me back to my college days and reminds me of every small thing we did.

There's a song that reminds me of all my close friends who aren't geographically close to me anymore.

There's a song that reminds me of that perfect person for me (which I plan to play for my wedding)

There's a song that reminds me of that special person in my life.

There's a song that reminds me of a friend who told me that the song in mention reminded her of her ex-boyfriend.

There's a song that reminds me of my prom.

There's a song that reminds me that I have the greatest friends in the world.

There's a song that gives me hope in a brighter future.

And then there's that dysfunctional song that reminds me of the times that seem so far away and the people who are yet so close.

2 comments:

Rishabh Sakhlecha said...

this one is very confusing had to read it 3 times before actually gettin it.

Rhea C Dhanbhoora said...

I totally agree :)

Post a Comment