Monday, March 30, 2009

A Tribute...

For knowing that I needed to be left alone instead of being comforted
Thank you

For traveling miles to see me when you were the only person who could brighten up my day
Thank you

For knowing I could accomplish anything, instead of just congratulating me when I did
Thank you

For telling me when I needed to improve, instead of just telling me I’m the best
Thank you

For falling in love with everything about me, instead of just loving my friendship
Thank you

For knowing when I needed your hugs even from across the miles
Thank you

For knowing me so well that you know exactly what advice I would give you
Thank you

For acknowledging and accepting me at my worst
Thank you

For understanding why I do certain things even when I don’t explain it
Thank you

For looking after me instead of just calling to see if I was fine
Thank you

For being that person I need in my everyday life
Thank you

And most of all, Thank you for being you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment